Salary: $32.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible
Language: English Minimum Education: High School Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (7215) NOC Job Title: General Supervisor - Residential Construction Expires in 120 days Expires: 2020-05-21 Posted: 2020-01-22 Last Updated: 2020-01-22
Job Location(s)All over lower mainland with base at 22087 128th Avenue
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
V4R 2R1, Canada
CRC CHOICE CONTRACTING LTD.
22087 128th Avenue, Maple Ridge, British Columbia Canada V4R 2R1
Salary: $32.00/hour to $35.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (7215)
NOC Job Title: General Supervisor - Residential Construction
All over lower mainland with base at 22087 128th Avenue, Maple Ridge, British Columbia Canada V4R 2R1
CRC CHOICE CONTRACTING LTD. is a framing contracting and wood working company based in Maple Ridge, BC, specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings since 2013. We are urgently looking for Construction Supervisor to add into our team.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and instruct the activities of tradesmen and labourers who construct, renovate and maintain structures of wood and other building materials and build and install interior finishing in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Communicating to city’s by law officers, WCB inspectors on the site, providing them report of work on the site
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
- Prepare schedules and other reports
- Train or arrange for training of workers.
- May perform the same duties as team when required
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 3-4 years of experience in the trade are required.
- Good communication skills in English are required.
- Willing and able to perform physically demanding work including the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to supervise and instruct team of 10 or more people.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply
Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:
Mail: 22087 128th Avenue, Maple Ridge, British Columbia Canada V4R 2R1
How to Apply
Expiring: May 21, 2020Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 22087 128TH Avenue Maple Ridge, British Columbia V4R 2R1, Canada