Kensington Tours is expanding our sales team in 2020. We are currently recruiting for new Destination Experts to join our paid 4-week training program starting on the following dates:
February 10th, 2020
March 16th, 2020
April 20th, 2020
Kensington Tours is an award-winning luxury tour operator offering tailor-made, private-guided experiences to the world’s most extraordinary destinations. Founded in 2006, we have grown from a sales team of 1 to now over 170 Travel Sales Consultants. Our brand promise is to create the experience that changes the life, and we’re looking for passionate and highly motivated sales professionals to be part of our fun, collaborative and engaging team.
To learn more about Kensington Tours, visit kensingtontours.com
What You’ll Be doing
As a Destination Expert, you are responsible for the planning, selling and implementation of luxury private-guided tours for our customers.
From the initial conversations to providing expert advice, from collecting quotes to sending confirmations, you will work closely with customers and service providers to create the ultimate travel package for each of your clients. This is not selling pre-packaged tours, but rather a truly consultative endeavour. You will need to craft your approach creatively and you will negotiate, handle objections and identify additional business opportunities. It’s your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectation.
How You’ll Succeed
- Relationship Building -We listen to our clients, advise them on their travel dream and execute their bookings with surprise and delight. Our clients love us because we care.
- Problem Solving - Travel is not always smooth sailing. Our ability to resolve and perform in a time sensitive environment is how we earn confidence and generate loyalty from our customers.
- Drive to Perform – Passion and persistence are keys. Racing to the top of the incentive charts will inspire and motivate you as much adventuring around the world does.
Who You Are
- A Passionate Traveller
A mountain climber, a deep diver, an explorer, a curious nomad or perhaps a globetrotter who has lived, worked or travelled extensively in your specialized region.
- A Fabulous Storyteller
You share your destination expertise passionately and can create a story that ignites excitement through a warm phone presence and professional email communications.
- A High Performer
A trusted advisor, an account manager, an entrepreneur. You know how to follow a lead, entice a client, close a sale and guarantee satisfaction.
- A Devoted Team Player
Your team matters to you. You enjoy partnering with and supporting each other during work hours, and the conversations will likely continue when the computer is off.
- A Curious Learner
You are excited to keep updated with new product development and thrive on continuing to build intimate knowledge of your region.
Eligible candidates must possess international travel experience to multiple countries beyond North America and the Caribbean.
We offer the following:
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure
- Advanced in-house technology platform
- Company matched RRSP program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health and Wellness subsidy
- Opportunity to travel
- Corporate gym membership rates
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- And much more!
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kensington Tours is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.