Interested in joining our flagship restaurant as we were the 2nd McDonalds to open in Canada. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
WE’VE GOT A JOB FOR ALL TASTES!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
We are currently looking to build our Full Time Swing Manager and Full Time Salaried Manager team at the 520 Oxford Street West location in London, Ontario.
What’s in it for YOU
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs & the potential to earn the equivalent of a first year degree in business.
- Competitive Starting Wages paired with regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Breaks
- Paid vacation starting at 2 weeks per year.
- Access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Platinum Card Program – including free meals when you are working
- Free uniform and a free pair of non-slip shoes for each year
- Free team outings and activities to attend
- Flexible scheduling that will allow for work-life balance
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Individuals that are Hospitality/Guest centric focused. Service is not about a transaction but it’s about making a connection and the difference in someone’s day.
Excellent verbal communication skills
Energetic and show a strong sense of work ethic and initiative
Ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
Ability to multitask and perform in a dynamic fast paced environment
Positive attitude and the ability to remain cool, calm and collective under pressure
Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
Desire to work within a team, working within a set of procedures and processes
Ability to deal with guest concerns and questions in a professional manner resulting in a positive resolution.
A SMILE that leaves a positive impression