CWB Financial Group is a diversified financial services organization providing specialized service in business and personal banking, trust, and wealth management across Canada. Our approach to business is straightforward: we work hard and with integrity, we practice common-sense thinking, we’re accountable for our actions, and we care about our people. We’re incredibly proud of the work we do every day to help our clients grow their businesses, manage their money and realize their financial potential! Learn more at http://www.cwb.com .
We are looking for someone who inspires change – dynamic individuals who want to be part of an exciting new group that will help us support our branches like never before. In our new Regional Centres, located in Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver, you will contribute to the credit support team by providing varied services to Canadian Western Bank's loan portfolio in a regionally centralized environment. The Loan Administration Specialist provides strong knowledge to the loan administration, funding, maintenance and servicing CWB's loan portfolio. In this role, you will help drive a high level of quality and standards, risk management, and strong data integrity. You will support credit support for the, organizational transition from a decentralized to centralized credit support process
What you will do:
- Support and foster continuous improvement measures for all Credit Support processes specific to loan administration, maintenance and funding
- Ensure credit support is aligned with Service Level Agreements (SLA) targets and quality benchmarks for compliance and indicative of a consistent credit support outcomes
- Support various areas of responsibility such as: WAVE, payouts and payments, T24 updates / authorizations, credits check, reporting, follow up on client requests, leases etc.
- Authorize the funding for loan, draws, fees and payout statements.
- Establish a reciprocal and client-centric relationship with the credit support department and branch network while balancing the efficiencies and governance of a standardized structure.
- Correspond with branches both verbally and in writing regarding centralized loan processing and branch inquiries
- Ensure smooth daily operations and maintenance of consistent centralized service workflow.
- Ensure standardized loan administration processes are followed and data integrity is consistently achieved, monitored and maintained.
Who you are:
- Diploma in Administration or related field
- Minimum of one year in loan maintenance and funding in a non-client facing, office environment.
- Knowledge of commercial lending, loan administration and credit processes.
- Experience in loan administration, collateral securities, credit processes, and complex commercial loans.
- Knowledge of commercial lending policies, procedures, regulations, documentation, compliance issues, collateral securities and audit requirements.
- Strong knowledge of the Banking System, Loan Origination Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Forms.
- Understanding of banking products for retail and commercial banking, in addition to equipment financing
- Customer focused, with ability to engage in and drive multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast paced, high volume, work environment.
- Identify efficiencies and continuous improvement opportunities that align with corporate culture.
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to diffuse challenging situations and find common ground.
- Respectful, dedicated, and self-motivated teammate with experience in peer-to-peer coaching and mentorship.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact expertly with a diverse group of partners in a non-client facing environment
We love taking care of our employees by offering:
- Base salary plus additional bonus compensation .
- Career growth. We are passionate about investing in our employees’ development and supporting them in reaching their professional goals.
- An award-winning benefits packages that includes 100% company-funded health coverage (dental, vision and prescriptions), health care spending account, a flexible wellness program and cwbalance day (extra day off with pay).
- Company ownership: When you join us, you become an owner with our employee share purchase plan (ESPP), regardless of your employee contribution. With CWB, you invest in us so we invest for you.
- Matching employer contributions to your retirement savings
- P osition closes at 12:01am on indicated close date
Inclusion & Diversity
CWB Financial Group is committed to being an equitable employer, providing an inclusive environment for a diverse workforce. We believe that inclusion has power. In fact, that’s one of our values. We know that diverse teams unleash new ideas and perspectives. We work to create an organization where people can be proud of who they are, and allies for those around them. We know that there is power in our differences and we are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees, applicants and clients. And beyond that, we celebrate our people and those differences. We’re always looking for talent that believes these things too.
Accommodation or Accessibility
Applicants requiring accommodation, please reach out .
Applications are only accepted via our online recruiting system.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position will be required to undergo security screening, including a credit and criminal records check.