Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
Radiology Marketing Associate Intern (4 month summer contract)
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Radiology Marketing Associate Intern, are to:
The Bayer Radiology team is committed to maintaining its leadership in Radiology through innovative strategies. Among the strategies include the development of world-class digital marketing solutions, the continued growth of value-adding product offerings, alongside robust customer programs to maintain and enhance the overall brand.
We are seeking a highly motivated Summer Intern to join our Bayer in Radiology Marketing team. The ideal candidate must demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and show a commitment to figure it out. Our goal is to provide interesting and challenging work while at the same time, have fun, and celebrate successes. As a summer marketing intern, you will partner with our Radiology team and learn how to manage multi-million dollar brands by helping facilitate our annual brand planning process.
The position will be based in the Bayer headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario. This is a 4 month summer contract position between May and August 2020.
- Develop clinical benchmarking modeling tool based on various data sets accumulated during clinical audits regarding hospital-specific throughput metrics to assist in the development of best practices across the customer base
- Assist Marketing Manager with Brand Planning coordination and organization, including:
- Determination of activation plan for 2021
- Collecting customer insights
- Gathering sales insights
- Determining modifications required to existing brand plan based on findings
- Assists the entire Radiology team in various day to day activities including data analytics, product management, and digital marketing activities as needed
- Present findings, share your “Aha!” moments, and the business implications
Who are you
Your success will be driven by your demonstrations of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possess the following:
- Completed at least three years of degree in a business-related field with emphasis on marketing, statistics, finance, economics, or related field
- University/College student is mandatory. MBA Student is encouraged
- Demonstrated modeling and analytical skills involving gleaning insights from the manipulation of large, sometimes unstructured datasets or databases
- A degree of sophistication in Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in preparing, delivering and modifying presentations
- Ability to work independently and against timelines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.
Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Job Segment: Agricultural, Medical, Part Time, Intern, Agriculture, Healthcare, Marketing, Entry Level, Retail