Evidence Partners is one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. From government agencies and academic institutions to medical device and pharmaceutical companies, our DistillerSR software suite is used globally to accelerate high-impact health research. We build innovative cloud-based solutions for some of the world’s most important health researchers, and we need great people to make it happen. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, has a proven track record of success and who thrives in a fast-moving culture. This is the right environment for you if you want to roll up your sleeves and make an impact.
What you’ll do:
The Digital Marketing Strategist will take ownership of our online lead generation programs to optimize the quality and volume of inbound leads. The successful candidate will lead the strategic planning, execution, measurement, and analysis of digital campaigns and will manage all related processes. This is a great opportunity for an analytical marketing professional to help scale our online lead generation efforts from the ground up.
- Conduct competitive analysis and keyword research to support and inform campaign development.
- Establish audience targeting criteria based on website analytics and performance data.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Marketing team to identify the right content assets for effective campaigns.
- Build, improve, and test workflows, drip campaigns, and paid promotion initiatives to attract and nurture new leads at the top of the funnel.
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement in conversion rates, cost per lead, and MQL volume.
- Manage the distribution of all marketing qualified leads to sales.
- Research industry trends and experiment with the latest digital marketing technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience managing B2B digital marketing campaigns in the high tech sector
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience with SEO, SEM, paid ads/PPC, email marketing, Google Analytics and Search Console
- Marketing automation skills (experience with Hubspot an asset)
- Strong project management skills, including planning, organizing, and the ability to work with various teams to prioritize tasks for multiple deliverables and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who is keen to pitch in and help with corporate events and marketing initiatives
Bonus points if you have:
- Google Analytics or Hubspot certification
- Experience managing a corporate website
- SaaS marketing experience
At Evidence Partners, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company. To attract the best and brightest to our team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as a fun and stimulating work environment. Some of our perks include:
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits from day one
- Three week of vacation for newly hired employees
- Occasional work from home offered (this is not a remote work position)
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their application.