Maximize WN Pharmaceutical sales by building positive business relationships, selling-in of WN Pharmaceutical products (Webber Naturals/Sunkist/Holista/PGX), creating consumer demand and providing exemplary customer service in the Drug, Food and Mass market, while taking into consideration the company’s commitment to sustainability (people, the planet, and profit) in the planning and implementation of all actions related to the area of responsibility.
- Achieve and exceed sales forecasts for all WN Pharmaceutical products
- Analyze trends in the business, customer and competitive environment to identify sales opportunities, threats and issues. Develop action plans incorporating the marketing brand strategies to fully capitalize on the opportunities and / or minimize the threats
- Actively divide the customer base into defined customer categories based on criteria such as Current Sales Volume / Potential Volume / etc.
- Develop coverage and call plans to attain reach and frequency targets for each customer category
- Develop and nurture positive business relationships with customers and their associated staff
- Sell front store and dispensary promotions to achieve and maintain optimal distribution and stock levels for all products and sizes as determined by listing and promotional objectives
- Achieve optimal shelf space, positioning, and inventory levels of products and sizes as determined by listing objectives
- Stimulate resale of products to end users through effective sales promotion and merchandising activity (displays/in-store feature/coop ads)
- Conduct effective post-call analysis to set specific call objectives and pre-call preparation to fully exploit “face to face” selling time
- Promote high levels of customer satisfaction with WN Pharmaceuticals
- Continuously seek to discover and understand the needs of the customer
- Provide “value added” service to all customers
- Keep customers current on WN Pharmaceuticals products, policies, etc. Effectively handle customer requests for information, support materials, etc.
- Check regularly for outdated / damaged merchandise and makes adjustments in accordance to policy
- Be easily accessible to customers at all times
Teamwork and Communication
- Keep all appropriate management fully informed as to local issues, opportunities, action plans, etc.
- Work co-operatively with intra and inter team members to ensure maximum WN Pharmaceuticals results and maximum levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Continuously search for pertinent information on the competition and communicate this information throughout the company
- Provide input to ensure that marketing programs, visual aids, promotional items, etc, are the most effective possible for building the business and maintaining high levels of customer service
- Keep fully informed of company goals, direction, policies, procedures, marketing programs, etc.
- Maintain a detailed, accurate information database on his/her territory and customers
- Maintain the accurate customer list within WN database
- Maintain the accuracy of basic customer information (name, address, postal code, telephone number, specialty interests, etc.)
- On an ongoing basis evaluate and profile customers based on pertinent profiling information (Front store volume, etc.)
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and on time
- Record all pertinent call information (brands presented, merchandizing activity, next appointment date, next call objectives, customer information, etc.) after each call
- As per company guidelines, complete and submit required administrative reports
- Complete expense reports as per company guidelines
- Comply with Company guidelines concerning the dispensing and storage of sample / car stock
- Utilize the established company procedures for the ordering of required business supplies
- Maintain Company property in excellent working order
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Strong, successful background in Business to Business sales
- Strong computer skills, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have a basic understanding on Market track information – Neilsen
- Previous wholesale industry and broker network experience essential
- Proven negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Valid driver’s license and passport (out of country travel required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to work weekends and evenings as required
- Strong team player and leader
This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Only electronic applications can be accepted. This position will close when a competitive candidate pool has been identified. We thank you all for your applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. You can check the status of your application by logging in to your account. All the best!
WN Pharmaceuticals Ltd (“webber naturals”) is a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements and other health-building products. We are dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers - through research, development and delivery of effective nutritional products. It is our mission to contribute to the lives of our customers, employees, suppliers and the communities we serve, in a cooperative and sustainable manner.