12 months Contract (Stouffville)- Morning SHIFT 6Am till 2:30pm in Compunding
The Process Operator will be responsible for safely manufacturing product through operating various equipment in accordance with the master batch record. Ensures compliance with applicable and related SOPs and GMPs.
- Accurately performs duties in accordance with SOP, GMPs, MBR, Environmental, Health & Safety procedures, Equipment Manuals Job Aids and working instructions.
- Accurately completes all GMP documentation in their area of responsibility.
- Accurately performs ERP data entry and transactions as required. Notifies Supervisor when processing issues, product quality concerns and safety incidents occur on the shop floor.
- Dismantles, cleans, assembles and sets-up processing equipment/rooms according to the Equipment Manuals, Working Instructions and Job Aids.
- Ensures the proper selection, care and use of tools, parts and equipment
- Prepares and completes the necessary documents, including labels, logbooks, etc.
- Effectively operates equipment and able to identify issues in a timely manner and escalates to the appropriate level for resolution.
- Move and store materials in appropriate areas of facility, as required per department/Site
- Engages in OpEx activities/ initiatives such as OEE, SMED, RCPS, etc.
Function Manufacturing Sub Function Manufacturing/Operations Reports To In process of validation Already Working @TEVA?
- Minimum successful completion of High school diploma or equivalent.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of SOP’s, GMP’s and Health and Safety procedures, including, OH&S Act WHMIS is preferred
- 1+ of experience in dispensing, compounding, coating, tableting or encapsulation is preferred
- Physical Requirments:Ability to lift 20 kgs. on a regular basis
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.