Req Id: 247498
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
As an Account Executive you will be leading the drive to service and sales within the B2B (medium business) environment.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, sales professional to be part of one of the strongest sales teams within the company. Backed by one of Canada’s most iconic brand and elite line of Mobility products you will be equipped to seek and prospect new sales accounts. The team I seeking individuals who are hunters (by nature), results oriented, people thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have past success improving revenue, churn, productivity and quality results.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. As a member of the sales team, you have a proven track record for translating a large organization’s strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective solutions.
Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.
Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
- Manage a geographical sales area and travel to the various client sites to gain new clients and prospect new opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate deep and wide within an organization to prospect opportunities to provide Bell services and solutions
- Opportunity to articulate Bell’s value proposition and competitive differentiator to key decision makers.
- The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic b2b accounts.
- Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Bell products and services.
- Actively follow up on sales leads from various sales support teams.
- Partner with cross functional teams to enter customer orders, deliver hardware to customers and conduct hardware training as required.
- Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations to various audiences to influence the Loyalty and Retention Program
- Demonstrated 3- 5 years experience in B2B account management or sales consultant role
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking.
- Possess an insatiable desire to sell to the client based on value as opposed to price
- A resilient sales professional who is solutions oriented.
- Highly customer centric
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Possess a strong competitive desire to sell
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Skilled in PowerPoint and excel.
- Telecom sales experience would be ideal
- Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling technique
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Langley || Canada : British Columbia : Surrey
Application Deadline: 12/30/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, BC, Surrey