What does software development mean to you? We are looking for a software developer who is committed to perfecting their craft and already has a good knowledge of his place in the development space.
Versature is looking for a developer who can help lead a small team to success. What that means for us is completion and perfecting development projects for internal clients. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and this is part of our offering!
On a regular day you will work in our teams to…
- implement applications and integrations against our API or 3rd party web pages
- investigate errors or bugs in applications
- write and update REST-ful API endpoints
- Developing UX focused interfaces
- Testing and QA
- Data and Task queue Management
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with…
- Google App Engine
- Writing integrations with 3rd party web services using REST APIs
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working on a team, helping to create processes and ownership for scalability
- Knowledge of deployment stages, github/version control
- Automation / build deployment tooling
- Experience working with VoIP or hosted PBX systems
- Experience with Flask web framework
- Continuous integrations and deployment (Jenkins, Circle CI)
- Experience with other Object Oriented languages
- Education in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
You can't handle the perks!
- Opportunity to work for the Canadian Telecom Employer of Choice in 2015, 2016 & 2017, Best Business in 2015 and one of Ottawa's Fastest Growing Companies in 2017 (among other amazing kudos!)
- Strong work/life balance
- Dog friendly work environment
- Winter hockey rink and summer patio in the backyard
- Foosball – all year round (bring your skills!)
- Team BBQ's and Beer O'Clock Fridays
- $2000 in health & wellness benefits
Versature is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees and clients feel like they belong. We encourage applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.