196M wAMD patients will be affected globally by 2020. This eye disease is the leading cause of total blindness in most developed countries. Do you envision yourself to be part of a team that will make a difference in fighting blindness?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Achieve all territory business objectives including sales goals and growth.
- Know customers’ needs and deliver solutions that benefit patients, healthcare professionals and Novartis.
- Communicate and collaborate with all cross functional team members to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
- Analyze and report on sales, medical education, monthly plans, call activity and budgets on a monthly basis.
- Act as a role model for the Novartis leadership standards, values & behaviours and best commercial practices (compliance MNC, Code of conduct, etc.).
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- University degree, health sciences or business administration preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a strong record of achievement. Launch experience as well as previous experience with ophthalmology are absolutely required.
- Agile and collaborative.
- High degree of business acumen and proven key account management skills..
- Availability to travel within the territory requirements (Toronto West, Mississauga, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge).
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme. Find out more about Novartis Canada: https://www.novartis.ca/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Business UnitLACAN GENMED
Company/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma Canada
Job TypeFull Time