Welcome to Dental Wings. Are you ready to make an impact?
Here at Dental Wings, we have been #PushingTheBoundaries since 2007 to develop the future of digital dentistry. We believe that the right technology can make Dentistry predictable, enjoyable, and less stressful for patients and dentists alike.
When we refer to our vision, we often talk about how our developers and engineers are working to build the next generation of digital dental care. This philosophy does not stop here: It also extends to offering the best customer experience in the industry. We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, and to stay ahead of the competition.
Headquartered in Montreal (CA), with additional offices in Berlin (DE), Chemnitz (DE) and Lyon (FR) we are part of the Straumann Group since 2017. Our products are distributed by leading dental companies in over 70 countries around the world.
#PushingTheBoundaries every day. Be part of it.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant serves as the initial, on-premise greeter at our busy office in Mile End.
- Greets incoming visitors and answers the multi-line phone ;
- Coordinating the arrival, distribution and sending of correspondence;
- Organize and maintain the inventory of office supplies, kitchen materials; manage the ordering process;
- Support general daily activities in the office and production facility;
- Support senior management team with administrative tasks and travel arrangements;
- Address facility issues, make service calls as required; recommend improvements and processes;
- Coordinate the preparation of executive meetings and corporate events;
- Fluently bilingual, English and French
- Dynamic and organized with a strong sense of initiative and friendliness
- DEC or AEC in business administration or a related field and prior experience as a receptionist, supporting facilities and general administrative duties
See how people rate us on Glassdoor.
- Flexible hours and floating days
- Best of everything: Autonomy and teamwork
- Group insurance coverage;
- Group RRSP with employer contribution;
- Free fruit, bagels, coffee and teas
- Lots of social activities (board games, video games, 5@7, etc.);
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Accessible by public transport in the trendy Mile-End district (160 St-Viateur)
- Become part of the leading team in the industry: #JoinStraumann and work with us: #WeChangeDentistry