At The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (TSX: FIRE), our vision is to improve global well-being with cannabis. We exist to use our knowledge of the plant to create transformative businesses, products and brands that deliver positive experiences. Since 2014, the Company has emerged as one of the world’s fastest-growing, premium plant driven-lifestyle companies by effectively deploying capital to build a diversified portfolio of successful cannabis brands.
Are you interested in being part of our growing team? We are made up of 700+ cannabis advocates whose innate curiosity and whose passion for learning push them to share ideas and challenge the status quo.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Communications, the chosen Graphic Designer candidate will be responsible for developing creative concepts for various marketing channels such as digital, print and experiential marketing for Supreme Cannabis and its suite of cannabis brands. From creative concepts, developing day-to-day assets, packaging design, developing retail assets, managing external agencies and delivering exceptional work, the Graphic Designer will be a key member of a high-performance marketing team. A knowledge of the cannabis regulations is considering an advantage.
What you will be doing at Supreme Cannabis:
- This position requires an individual who can multitask effectively and work well within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment at an advanced level.
- The right candidate will provide creative services including, brand development, packaging creation, retail visual content and imagery, web/UX design and infographics / data visualization.
- Manage agency relationships throughout the project lifecycle including, discovery, initial assessment, solution definition, budget management, development of creative, execution, and measurement to production of end product.
- The position requires that the individual remains current with emerging strategies, capabilities and/or trends for graphic design and print processes within the CPG industry and cannabis market more specifically.
- Identify cross-business synergies to enhance efficiencies and better serve business needs.
To excel in this role, you will need:
- A degree or diploma in graphic design, along with an outstanding portfolio and experience that shows a clear knowledge of print production and design.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional graphic design experience developing images used in a variety of creative projects, including product packaging, retail merchandising, brochures, catalogs, corporate branding and various social media platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organization skills.
- Experience in digital agency and/or CPG within a regulated industry is an asset.
- Ability to follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment is an asset.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Effects) and print processes is required.
- Previous experience creating 3D CPG packaging for print and digital is an asset.
- Basic HTML and CSS, motion graphics/animation, photography and illustration skills are an asset.
- Bring your “FIRE” to work every day.
Join our team of cannabis advocates who welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Where an accommodation is requested, Supreme Cannabis will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.